Sunday, February 27, 2011

About Me



© Copyright 2010 RGBelanger

From a very early age, I was aware of my ability to portray the world in front of my eyes in a realistic way, but as life passes, the discovery of worlds which exist beyond your eyes is inevitable.



Looking forward to becoming part of the world of Graphic Arts, I realized I had an overwhelming desire to reach the world which made me suddenly realized that by implementing the World Wide Web into my work was entering a world where anything can happen and anything can be done. In the design of a Web Site, your vision can be taken and heard throughout this amazing World.



I believe having an eye for art and the ability to create art is a gift which we should cherish and nurture forever. Since the beginning of time, we have used art as a way to express ourselves and bring one’s imagination and perspective to reality for all to see.



I would love the opportunity to help you create your vision and to reach the world with that vision, whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment